The Strategic CDO with Novant Health
Broadcast Date: August 27, 2020, at 3 ET
If you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything. That’s why the healthcare industry carries an extra level of responsibility. Data can play a key role in helping professionals make the optimal decisions for their patients and organizations, but only if it’s accurate, timely, and governed. Check out this episode of #DMRadio to hear how Novant Health’s CDO, Karl Hightower, helps his company develop and execute its information strategy. Topics to be discussed include:
* Understanding the importance of not adopting technology for technology’s sake;
* Evaluating the business use of the initiatives you’re pursuing;
* Ensuring data gets to the individuals who can take meaningful action on it;
* Identifying the infrastructure requirements needed to support your innovation;
* Determining when it makes sense to adopt a new technology and the criteria to consider.